Saturday, March 29, 2014

CHOP Split Easy Pill Cutter, by Sabi


Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.



CHOP: Created by Sabi

Website: http://www.sabi.com

Blog: blog.sabi.com

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Sabibrand

Twitter: @Sabi_brand






Do you have trouble swallowing large pills? I do. Technically, I can't swallow pills of any size. I have to break them all down into tiny pieces or I fear I will choke and die. I know, it is ridiculous, but it is how I feel.





Well, along comes the CHOP pill cutter. I knew they had pill cutters out there but never thought to use one. I figured I would just keep putting the pill in my mouth and crushing it between my teeth. Yes, it does leave an awful taste in my mouth, but in order to get it down, that is what I do.




The CHOP pill cutter is great. It isn't hard to use at all. You just put the pill in and push down on it. You don't even have to push hard to break the pill in half. It breaks it into two perfect halves that make it easy to take down. To be perfectly honest, it would have been nice to have had this when I was pregnant. Yes, teeth crushed those pills also.




 The size of the cutter is perfect. It is nice and small. You can easily fit it into your purse or pocket. And like I said before, it doesn't take a lot of pressure  to use it. The simplicity of it makes it worth getting. I really like it and think that anyone who has a young child that needs to swallow a pill or if you are like me and need help getting it down, the CHOP cutter would be very beneficial.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.












No comments:

Post a Comment